Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Forgiveness-Is it for you or others?

If you missed the show Saturday night, then you missed a very heavy topic.  Me and MacGirl4Life tackled the topic of Forgiveness and whether or not it is really for you or the other person.  This was a very touchy topic for me, because learning how to forgive is a obstacle for me on a daily basis. I struggle to forgive all of the offenses that have been done to me by other people.  Also during the show MacGirl4Life also had stories of other people who also struggled, and conquered their offenses, and moved on with life. This was actually a very emotional topic for me to discuss, given that I have a strong issue with it.  I need to learn how to forgive people and just pray for them, because whatever they do to you, there are consequences, it might not happen right away, but those folks will eventually pay for their offenses. This was a topic that actually needed to be touched.  It might even need a Part 2....lol  I totally enjoyed speaking with Ms. Macgirl4Life, and having this discussion.  Stay Tuned for MORE to come from Real Talk With Reko!

No comments:

Post a Comment