Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Return to BTR!

Well this weekend I returned to BTR, and so far the couple of shows that I have done have been fun and I am glad that I am back on there. Got my co-host Ms. Sunshine back in the pocket, and hopefully will have some more good topics to come. Last night's topic was about whether or not you are too old to date and is there even an age limit. We both agreed that you are never too old, but at a certain age you make the choice to feel that you are too old too date. We will have more topics and I am hoping that we can get it together. If you have any ideas or suggestions there is a Facebook fan page for the BTR show, "Real Talk With Reko" to keep up with shows, dates, and topics. Hopefully I will be doing music segments as well where I will be interviewing artists and more. I am glad to be back, and I am not as nervous doing it no more like I used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment