Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

De-Capo Music Group interview 6/08

On Tuesday, June 08, 2010 I had the opportunity to interview this two-man production team, and I totally enjoyed interviewing them. They are originally from Buffalo, NY, and currently attends Full Sail University in Orlando, FL. At the tender ages of 19, they are well on their way to being successful. Besides aspiring to be producers, they are also artists, and song writers. They hit me off with the first track, "You Ain't Gotta Worry", and it instantly became one of my favorite tracks. Recently, they hit me off with one more single entitled "Look At Me Now", featuring another artist by the name of Parish Carter, and I am already waiting for the anticipated album that they have been working on, that is due to be released this summer. Very positive, and respectable young men, who I hope becomes successful. I was very thankful for the opportunity to get to interview them before they blow-up-uate...lol I have also recently written an article about them, because I am so impressed with them, and our interview. Be on the look out for these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment