Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

PHENOM interview July 6th!

I got the opportunity to inerview PHENOM on July 6th, and I must say I wasn't as ready for it as I thought that I was....lol People called in to show support and to ask Phenom questions. I was able to ask him a few questions before all the calls started coming in. I enjoyed talking to him as well. A Brooklyn, NY native who is a Howard University graduate. Sounds like a very intelligent young guy. I was quite impressed with him as well, and how he was a featured artist on HOT97 TV in 2009', and #1 Chart artist for ourstage.com(affliate of MTV) with his single "Back With You". I hope that he continues to be successful, and continues to create his own lane in hip hop. If you go to my blog talk radio show, "Reko's Hip Hop News" you can tune into this interview. I corresponded with his manager before the interview and he called in, which was great. The funny part was when a friend called to talk to him before he called into the show...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment