Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Saturday Night's hottest male celebs!!

Saturday night's conversation was definitely delightful with my co-host Ms. Nikki. We playfully swapped hottest male celebs that we liked, and encouraged the men to call in to talk about the hottest celebrity females that they liked. Unfortunately the males didn't bite, but Ms. Nikki and I had a list for days. We also had a couple of people chillin in the chatroom, Macgirl4Life, and aero1, who I later found out was one of my cousins coming to check out the show. I enjoyed it, and looking forward to this Wednesday's show. I haven't come up with a topic yet for this Wednesday but I definitely got some in the works, just trying to find out what. I will definitely will have one by Tuesday so that I can start letting everyone know. Let the research BEGIN!! Join me and Ms. Sunshine as we dive onto whatever topic we decide to talk about. I am sure that whatever it is it will be hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment