Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Saturday Night Convo!!


If you missed the show that aired on Saturday, October 30th, then you missed a treat. I got to talk in depth about issues women are experiencing in the relation ship world, and issues of concern with women's health. Promises to have more shows, more topics and more guests. My special co-host, was my girl and chat buddy, "MacGirl4Life"! One of my Krupt Mob Radio fam, and we totally went in talking about things women have to deal with when involved with relationships, esp. the ones that we know aren't good for us. MacGirl also touched on some of the things that could cause sour relationships such as self-esteem issues. I totally enjoyed our conversations, and was excited that we were able to do a 2-hour show EASY! I will definitely be coming with more topics, and definitely plan to have MacGirl4Life back again as a co-host, because I found her very easy to talk to, and sharing our own relationship issues and scenarios. Of course, if you missed it, you can listen to it on this page, or by going to my profile page on Blog Talk Radio. I can also be found on www.kruptmobradiolive.com, go by there JOIN and read my blogs, AND www.acrossthefader.com. I was going to do a show this coming Wednesday, but I don't know, as I was invited to this Collabo Music Industry Mixer, and I want to go, but haven't quite made up my mind yet. I have this evening and part of tomorrow to decide, and I need to hurry up. I need to get out there and mingle and meet folks. Get the radio show out there, and let people know about it, so that I can get more folks on there to interview. YESSSIIRR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment