Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Last Night's show!!

Last Night's show was a good show to come back to blog talk radio with. I enjoyed choppin' it up with Ms SunShine, on the topic of "Single Mother's Raising Males". We had a little participation and I was glad to hear from my blog talk neighbor Mr. Magic, who has always shown support, as I do with his show. I enjoyed being back on the air, hopefully with more to come. Of course there is still not really a listener base to my show, but I hope that eventually that will change, and besides I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I am not a quitter, I have to keep trying, because hopefully for me it will lead to other things. It might benefit me in someway. I am definitely glad to have access to the "primetime" hours now, that may also be of some benefit to the show. I hope that people get hip soon and check out the show. I am about to get some more of my friends involved and I hope that will also bring more listeners in. I am trying to think about the music as well, which I think will serve as time breaks between conversation, and questioning of the guests. So join me, and I will definitely keep everyone posted on what is coming up next and what the topics are going to be about. Let's give it up to our single mother's who are raising male children, and any children on their own for that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment