Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Monday, October 4, 2010

If you missed my interview with these young gentlemen, I suggest that you hit up Blog Talk Radio, or Itunes to check it out. They have released their first album, and sent yours truly a copy, AND they released it on 9-7-2010, which was my birthday. I am sooo excited for them and I am DEFINITELY enjoying the album. I am looking forward to many more things from them to come. Since I am returning to the airwaves later this month, I may have to get them back on to see what more things that they have been up to. I know that they won 1st place in the istandard producers contest, down in Florida, but they posted the video amd I was totally proud of them. Young men knowing what they want to do with them selves EARLY. That's what I like. I definitely hope that I get to talk to them again, esp. since they have dropped this wonderful album. Also don't forget that I have an article still running about them on www.acrossthefader.com, that you can go and read it will tell you a little more about them. I will be glad when we get back on the air and THIS time I will have some company!!! STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment