Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Reko's RETURN to Blog Talk!

Get ready, because I am about to make my return to Blog Talk Radio. With featured artists, business owners, hot topics and MORE. So be on the look out. I will be back on October 16th, and I will announce the time by the middle of the week. I plan to come with more interesting things on the show. Hopefully, more people will participate, and spread the word, because I want this show to be a good one. On my Wednesday night shows I will have "Ms Sunshine" on my show, who will be chillin' with me and coming with some interesting topics. I will be using this show as a open forum for positivity, and discussions on topics that are important today. If you listen to previous shows then you know that I touch on different topics. I will also be having folks on who are in the entertainment industry who can give us the 411 on what's hot and what's not. Looking forward to having a wonderful show, and having more listeners. I will not be doing "Reko's Hip Hop News" any longer. It will be combined with "Real Talk With Reko", where I will feature artists on my show, and will also have discussions on REAL topics! So make sure you will join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment