Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Heavy Hitter Wednesday!!!


Due to some server issues I encountered on Saturday, Oct. 16th, I was not able to do a show, on top of that I was kind of under the weather. Actually I am still under the weather, but the show must go on tomorrow night!! The topic of tomorrow night's show is "Single mothers raising male children". So I am hoping to have a good show, now that my show will be on during "primetime" hours. So I am hoping to gain more listeners between these hours. I am experimenting with the time, because I can do up to 2 hours, or even an hour and a half, which I think that I am going to start out with, because I don't want to over do it. My next topic will be about the topic that I know and love and that is "Music". I can do multiple shows about that topic alone..lol So definitely stay tuned to the Facebook fan page about the topics and features of each show. Definitely check here as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment