Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Heavy Hittin' Wednesdays!

If you missed Wednesday night's show, you missed a treat. I had Ms. Sunshine co-hosting and we had a couple of calls from Mr. Alydee_QB, and MacGirl4Life. Another hilarious show, as we discussed the topic What Women want in the Bedroom. I am truly enjoying being back on Blog Talk Radio, and coming up with different topics. Ms Sunshine talks about telling your mate what you want because we are all adults. I reiterated that, that may have been one of my problems in the bedroom, because of the lack thereof. This was sort of a note taking session for me also, because I myself have not experienced a romantic evening, more or less  can actually say what I really want in the bedroom. I think that this was a good topic, and maybe we will maybe come back with what men want in the bedroom, which I know will also be an interesting topic. Other points made on this topic, were ideas that might be wonderful such as traveling to other destinations, changing the ambiance of the room, simple romantic ideas.  Which would actually compliment the things that women really want in the bedroom. Alydee said that women want to feel good in the bedroom, and we want to have massages, and to scream ooowweee daddy! This show was hilarious, so you can listen to it on this page or go to the blogtalkradio.com site and listen to it, you will surely get a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment