Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Smooth Sunday!

Today, I was back on the air trying to get back used to doing my shows on blog talk radio. I was kind of excited to just be back on and doing something that I love to do. I didn't do as much talking as I normally do, this was more of a cool-out session, as I invited listeners to call in or hit me up in the chatroom, to let me know what they had jumpin' off this weekend for the 4th of July. I am going to a cookout tomorrow, because I was summoned to come and make my famous deviled eggs...lol  I enjoyed being back on the internet airwaves, and letting people hear that Reko does indeed have soft side as well. I am not always such a hothead...lol Sometimes when I am driving and riding along I shared some of the music that I like to vibe to. It seems like I never left blog talk radio. And I am glad that I am able to get back on there and see the nice upgrades that they have apparently added since the last time I did a show. Which was back in February of this year. I am sooo looking forward to doing the shows with Ms Sunshine and MacGirl4Life, and possibly another co-host. Ms Sunshine and I get our giggle on, on Wednesday nights, and I am hoping for more guests, more co-hosts, and many more laughs. STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment