Real Talk With Reko

2015' the year of change! Real Talk will be featured on the RadioFront One network, and RekoSuave's SuckerFree Zone will be featured on Acrossthefader.com.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My One on One with Mr. Magic! ...and TWIN!

OMG! I had a ball talking to Mr. Magic about his comedy! We were eventually joined by his co-host Twin who also had me cracking up. Mr. Magic is a comedian, who is also my Blog Talk Radio neighbor. His show The Magic Hour is a show that sticks out on Blog talk Radio because of the amount of work that is put into his show, by himself, and co-hosts Twin and Lady V. They have a wonderful website, and have created animated series of their radio personalities, which is truly a good thing. To top all of that off, Magic has also moved to Ustream as well. So there are big things about to  really go on with The Magic Hour show! As I questioned Magic, he was very detailed with his answers, and above all else funny. Twin came in and added his comedy and it was a regular laugh-fest....lol If you missed it, you can always hit up my show archives, and comment about the show. I had a hilarious time asking Magic questions, and at times asking Twin questions as well. When I asked Magic who his biggest influence was in comedy  he said Martin Lawrence. Normally comedians say Richard Pryor off the break, but when he said Martin Lawrence I could see him being in a similar role on tv and the movies just like Martin Lawrence. I wish Magic, Twin, and Lady V much more success with the radio show and I am looking forward to hearing them on satellite radio SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment